What are outdoor gyms?
Outdoor gyms are a new way to look at health and fitness. They can include much of the same equipment found in an indoor gym, but the difference is they are specifically designed for outdoor use.
The outdoor gyms are suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels, and you don't need any experience to use them. Best of all, there are no membership fees to pay.
Where's my nearest outdoor gym?
- Alf Barrett Playground (Holborn)
- Argyle Square Open Space (King's Cross)
- Cantelowes Gardens (Camden Road)
- Cumberland Market open space
- Kilburn Grange Park
- Lismore Circus (Gospel Oak)
- Maygrove Peace Park
- Polygon open space
- Swiss Cottage (outside sports centre)
Free outdoor gym sessions with an instructor
Would you like to come along and join a free session led by an instructor?
Kilburn Grange Park:
Maygrove Peace Park:
Friday 10am-11am & 12.30pm-1.30pm