Update your application for social housing
If you have qualified for Camden’s Housing Register, it is your responsibility
to keep your application up to date. You must tell us about any changes in your circumstances.
We will then check the information you provide and you may not be able to bid for
properties until this is completed.
In order to update your application you will need:
- Your housing application number – this is also the User ID number you bid on home connections with
- Your security number
- Your memorable word
- Your date of birth, or that of someone else listed on your application
Please note: this may take up to 30 minutes to complete, depending on your circumstances.
View the video below for extra guidance
to change your password (Youtube)
to change your security number (Youtube)
to change your security number and password (Youtube)
- Submit an email request for my Housing Application to be closed
– please include your housing application number.
- Apply for a council or housing association property
- Find out more about the 2016 housing allocation scheme