Mutual exchanges

Mutual exchange motivation survey

We are conducting a survey to find out why tenants seek a mutual exchange and how their ideas and experiences will help the council and Homeswapper improve the service and increase the number of exchanges. We welcome your views.  If there is anything you do not understand, or you need help in completing the survey, please telephone our contact centre on 020 7974 4444.

The survey starts 1 June 2017 and runs for a month.

Here is the link to our mutual exchange survey.

Thank you for your help.

To find out more about mutual exhanges and Homeswapper please read on.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.