Camden Sure Start (under 5s) Home
Camden Sure Start provides a full range of support in children’s centres and other venues from the moment you know you’re expecting a baby, through pregnancy and birth, until your child is 5 years old. If you are pregnant or have a child under 5 we can help. Come and talk to us.
Registering with Camden Sure Start is easy and you can do this with your health visitor when your child is born or online.
Camden Sure Start services include:
Healthy start vitamins
Stay and play
- Stay and play drop-ins
Help for families
- Midwifery and health visiting
- Baby feeding support and advice
- Family support (home visiting and 1-1 advice)
- Parenting support (1-1 and groups) and child psychotherapy
- Mental health services for parents
- Children’s speech and language therapy
- Help to find jobs and training
- Benefits advice
- Housing advice
- Family learning courses
- Free places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
Children’s centres in Camden
There are 5 children's centres in Camden. One will be local to you and this is where you'll find a full range of support and activities. We can tell you about services that run in other local community venues.
- 1a Children's Centre - 020 7974 7024
- Agar Children's Centre - 020 7974 4789
- Harmood Children's Centre - 020 7974 8961
- Kilburn Grange Children's Centre - 020 7974 5080
- Regent’s Park Children's Centre - 020 7974 8934
Pregnant or have a child under 5? We can help. Come and talk to us.
Find out more: