Council tax discounts and exemptions for students
Apply for your student council tax exemption discount
If your home is only occupied by any combination of school leavers, foreign language assistants, full-time students, students on a qualifying course or, the spouses of students from abroad, it is exempt. If this is not the case anyone who falls into one of these groups is not counted.
How do I apply?
To apply for a student council tax exemption or discount, you need to complete one of the forms below depending on which university or college you attend:
LSE, SOAS or UCL students
Note: please wait at least one week after registering with your university before using this form:
All other students
- all students for universities not listed above, apply online for your student council tax exemption discount
To complete the application you must print off a copy of the completed form and return to us with your student certificate at the address on the form.
Page last updated Oct 2, 2013 11:09 AM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Request services online
- Contact council tax and business rates
- Pay your council tax online
- View your account online
- Tell us about your change of address
- Housing benefit and council tax reduction
- Apply for housing benefit and council tax reduction online
- We are Camden