Help with your Camden Account
You can use your Camden Account to:
- regsiter for council tax
- tell us if you are moving
- view your outstanding balance
- make payments online or set up a Direct Debit
- check what you have already paid and when
- apply for a single person discount
- apply for student exemption
- sign up for paperless billing
What if I have previously registered for an online council tax account?
Even if you previously registered to view your council tax details online, you should still create a Camden Account
You can still login and access your revenue and benefits account, but this will be phased out and replaced with the Camden Account.
Discounts and exemptions
Depending on your circumstances, it may be possible to get a reduction in your council tax bill.
In 2013, Council Tax Benefit was replaced by the Council Tax Reduction scheme (CTR). Find out more about CTR
Council tax bands
You can find out your council tax band by entering your post code on GOV.UK’s council tax valuation list