Help with your Camden Account
The Camden Account
These pages include will help you to create and use your own Camden Account and explain how to access the services available in your Account.
You might also find our easy read guide helpful:
- download: easy read guide (PDF)
What is a Camden Account?
Your Camden Account gives you a simple, safe and smart place to:
- pay and view your council tax bills, set up a Direct Debit and sign up for paperless
- purchase your resident parking permit online (and save £10) and purchase eVisitor permits
- check bin collection days, report a missed bin collection and order recycling equipment
- view your housing benefit claims and payments and report a change in circumstance
- view housing rent statements
- report and book individual and communal housing repairs
- manage leaseholder service charges
Create a Camden Account
You can create your Camden Account for residents by entering your details on the registration form
You can also create a Camden Account for your business
Log in by entering the email and password you used to create your Account.
If you forget your password you will need to reset your password
Please note that we are unable to reset your password for you.
Change email address
Please contact Camden’s web team with details of both your old and new email address. For security purposes please send the request from the email address currently registered on your Account.