Welcome to the Camden Account
Over 100,000 new and existing residents have now signed up for a Camden Account to make the most of the services available to them online.
With your Camden Account you can:
• pay and view your council tax bills, set up a Direct Debit, and sign up for paperless
• purchase your resident parking permit online and save £10, and purchase eVisitor permits
• check bin collection days, report a missed bin collection and order recycling equipment
• view your housing benefit claims and payments, and report a change in circumstance
• view housing rent statements
• report and book individual and communal housing repairs
• manage leaseholder service charges.
Your Camden Account provides a secure connection that helps to protect your information, like online shopping or banking.
You only need to give us your details once and you'll see the information relevant to you when you log in.
Signing up for a Camden Account is easy
Visit camden.gov.uk/camdenaccount to register for your Camden Account.
The first time you access the council tax section of your Camden Account, you will need to provide your council tax account reference number. To access housing (tenant or leaseholder) services you will need your payment reference number, or to access the housing benefit section you will need your claim number or national insurance number.
For more information, get help with your Camden Account
What residents think
Watch this video to find out what some residents have told us about using their Camden Account:
We want to support residents who can and want to get online, while continuing to help more vulnerable residents to access services over the telephone and in person. If you would like to find out more about our online services or about using the internet, drop in to one of our weekly sessions:
Tuesdays, 2pm to 5pm,
or Fridays, 2pm to 5pm
Wednesdays, 10am to 1pm
You can also visit our Adult Community Learning pages to find out about computer skills courses in your local area.
Tell us what you thinkWe’ve spoken to more than a thousand residents about how they want to access key council services and have developed better online services as a result. We continue to welcome feedback and look for ways to improve. Please share your comments and suggestions with us.
What else can I do online?
Did you know you can also access many other services at camden.gov.uk, including:
• borrow an electronic
library book, renew your library
books, and search our library
• read local news
• check opening times for leisure centres and libraries
• find your nearest sports club, late night chemist, recycling point and other services
• book registrars appointments
• search for childcare in Camden
• search for jobs
• apply for social housing
• create an email alert for planning applications near your property
• report fly-tipping, graffiti and more
• find out who your local councillors are
• search for your nearest Wi-Fi hot spot
• access Open Data Camden to view information we collect about the borough.
Visit our accessibility pages to find out more.