Contact Camden Register Office
Camden Registration Services (Camden Council)
Camden Town Hall Judd Street London WC1H 9JE
- Send an enquiry
- 020 7974 4444 (option 5 then say 'registrars'). Out of hours service provided for same-day burial enquiries.
- 020 7974 5792
- Responsible for the registration of births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships that occur in the London Borough of Camden. Also provide other services such as citizenship and settlement checking and deed poll name changing. Keeps details of public buildings that have been authorised to host civil wedding and civil partnership ceremonies. Duplicate registration certificates can be purchased back to 1837. Nationality checking service and citizenship ceremonies. Complaints not dealt with adequately by the Service should be referred to the Central Complaints Unit.
- By appointment only for all services: Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm (except 1st Thu of month 9am-1pm); Sat 9am-12.30pm. Extra nationality and settlement checking service appointments available Mon 5pm-6.30pm. Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies by prior booking, 10am-6pm. Sun and Bank Holiday on-call service available 9am -12noon for same-day burial issuing of green certificates.
- View location map for WC1H 9JE
- Original source
- Information taken from Cindex local information database