Council tax reduction scheme
Camden’s council tax reduction scheme
On Wednesday 29 January 2014 Full Council agreed Camden’s Council Tax Reduction scheme for 2014-2015. Find out more about the council tax reduction scheme.
The UK benefits system is changing
Central government is making significant changes to the benefits system. This means that, if you receive benefits, the amount you get and how you get it may change.
Council response to welfare changes
- Council's response to welfare changes
- Local welfare assistance (the social fund)
- Council tax reduction scheme (CTRS)
More information and help
If you think the changes will affect you and you haven't heard from us, you can call Contact Camden on 020 7974 4444.
- Free and confidential advice
- Helpful factsheets
- Information on housing services, benefits and advice on housing options
- What if I still have a shortfall in my rent?
Page last updated Mar 14, 2014 4:58 PM