Council tax reduction scheme
The Council Tax Reduction Scheme consultation ran from 9 September until 15 November 2013.
Responses will be analysed and a report will be submitted to Camden’s Cabinet. The proposed scheme will be considered for adoption by the Full Council (involving all councillors) in January 2014. If approved the new scheme would come into force on 1 April 2014.
The UK benefits system is changing
Central government is making significant changes to the benefits system. This means that if you receive benefits the amount you get and how you get it may change.
Council response to welfare changes
- Council's response to welfare changes
- Local welfare assistance (the social fund)
- Council tax reduction scheme (CTRS)
More information and help
If you think the changes will affect you and you haven't heard from us you can call Contact Camden on 020 7974 4444.
- Free and confidential advice
- Helpful factsheets
- Briefing sessions about benefit changes for community groups and people from partner organisations
- Will I have to move out of Camden?
- Information on housing services, benefits and advice on housing options
- What if I still have a shortfall in my rent?
Page last updated Nov 21, 2013 9:25 AM